Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sad day.

i was on a walk this gorgeous evening with my sister Jessica, Carson and my Grandma's dog, Molly. As I was walking around the neighborhood, chatting with Jessica and listening to Carson sing his lovely song I dubbed "Mama", it hit me. We go back to Utah in FOUR days. FOUR. This summer had flown by! I am having mixed feelings about going back. I am a bit homesick. I miss my stuff, I miss our own space. I miss my Utah friends and family.. I am excited to start my new job. I am worried I will not keep up with working out. I am scared for Carson to start daycare. I am happy my family was able to have so much time with Carson. I am glad we had the chance to make so many memories. The memories are what I will take with me. It is inevitable- we have to go back. I am okay with that. I really can't believe we are done with summer! I just try and fill my head with thoughts of fall...candles, leaves, cool air, halloween decor, ahhhh...!


Ok. I feel better.

No comments: