Saturday, August 6, 2011

Extended Stay

Well folks, it is about time to go home. {Utah}

Last night Carson had his FIRST ever SLEEPOVER! He spent the night at his Grandma and Grandpa's in his Auntie Samantha's room. They were all very excited to have him over! {Jessica, Melissa & my mom & dad} Mia, one of their dogs liked him being there a little TOO much! Carson was laying on my parent's bd drinking his bottle, and Mia got right in his face & licked off his milk dribble. Carson was pretty amused, until Miss Mis got a little too fresh with him & went for the french kiss. That pissed him off a bit. ;) He did not want us to leave! We ended up having to run to the store to get him more milk, because he wasn't going to settle down without a little refill. He fell asleep right after!

It was strange not having him with us, but we slept amazingly well! We even got an extra hour of sleep this morning!  
After I zumba-ed, {is that a word?} I showered and went over to get him around ten. My mom wanted him to stay but I brought him home for his nap. He was in one piece still & seemed happy so it alieviated my concerns and he will most likely stay again before we leave!

After his nap we went & visited my Uncle Marty & Aunt Carolyn. Carson played with their "goggie" and crawled in the grass. it was fun! Tonight Amanda and Danny joined us for some of Grandma's famous Spoon Tacos! {Fancy talk for Nacho's with Taco toppings} We had a fun time visiting!

My friend Mickaela took some wonderful pictures of Carson last week. They are on facebook right now. I will add them to the bloggy when we get home!

Speaking of home, We have decided to leave Tuesday morning instead of Monday. I wanted to stay a day longer because Nancy had a fever and we couldn't really see them today & we still aren't certain about tomorrow. When I talked to my Grandpa on the phone he seemed upset that we were leaving so soon. I felt bad because I wanted to spend some more time with them as well. On Thursday we went to dinner with them but I wanted to be able to hang out with them at their house so they could play with Carson. Now we will do that on Monday!


Getting ready to go home sucks. I want to go home, don't get me wrong, but I don't want to leave! It's like ripping off a band aid I guess. I hate the packing, loading, and the pull out of the driveway. I hate the stop at the gas station and the road out of town to the freeway. I just want to snap my fingers and be back home. I hate goodbye's I guess. I just have to remember it's not a godbye, just see you in October!

No comments: