Thursday, August 4, 2011

{Guilty} Pleasures.

Let's talk about my current guilty pleasures. Some guilty {and somewhat embarrasing}things that make my day enjoyable. :)


In no particular order:


Big Brother
Jersey Shore
The Today Show
All of the Real Housewives shows
Arrowhead Lemon Water
Diet Pepsi
Bran Muffins
Teen Books
Blog stalking
Taking Silly Pictures of Carson
TMZ.com
Pretty Little Liars
The Secret Life of the American Teenager
Home decor
Slim Fast chocolate shakes
Bananas with Peanut Butter and Honey
Zumba
Walking dogs
Roaming Wal Mart for no reason
Making lists
Planning
Buying cute cothes
Kissing my sweet boys
Night time cuddles
Country Music
Lil Wayne {edited}
Jamba Juice
Gossip Magazines
Thrifty crafts
Thinking about the future
Laying out in the sun 
Plucking my eyebrows
Facial exfoliations
Pedicures
Fun nail polish
Visiting my Grandpa
Reading stories to Carson
Degrassi
90's are all that on Teen Nick
Dirt Road Anthem Remix! Jam of the summer!


Sure! I could say more, but this good. :)

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Hey you gotta keep life fun right??