Monday, August 29, 2011

Family BBQ, Masterson style.

So before I go any further, allow me to preface this post with the fact that Devin, Carson and I were the only sober ones present. Love my family. They sure like to party!
My uncle Marty is a fantastic BBQ-er. He made us tri-tip, linguica, beans, salad, bread, the works! It was so much fun, and a great way to end out time in California. This was the first time in a LONG time, as in YEARS that we were all able to get together!

 We were pretending to kiss- just being goofy!


 Our pretend kiss turned into Samantha falling and it looking like I am eating her face.

 Gang banger.
 Devin got some sisterly love.
 Don't worry. HE IS NOT really drinking that! (It is a wierd family traditon to take a fake drinking picture when you are a baby. Don't judge.)
Fake kiss for my real lover.
My sisters, myself and Uncle Marty!

I have more pics but blogger is being slow. Oh well.

No comments: