Thursday, August 11, 2011

La Vie Petite Winner!!!

La Vie Petite Winner!!!



                               Yes. I WON. That beauty in the picture!

I don't even know what to say except for today has been fabulous!

We got back from CA late last night (will blog about that later) and today we have been running on little sleep and adrenaline! We unpacked, I checked out my fabulous new school, unpacked my classroom, went and bought posters to hang in the room, and found out I won this fantastic skirt! I am beyond excited!

My throat hurts now because I was squealing. Carson was concerned and Devin thought I won the lotto or something! I grabbed Devin and we jumped up and down while I shouted, " I WON! I WON!" Over and over again. All I can say is wow.

                                             I feel lucky today!

No comments: