Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Work it, girl!

July isn't quite over yet, but I thought I'd update my progress with weight loss!

In June I lost 10 lbs, and so far in July, I have lost 7 already! Woohoo!

I am praying. PRAYING! That I can keep up with the daily workouts when I get back to Utah and back to work! I am not sure if I want to get up earlier, (a struggle) or wait till I get home. (Another struggle, as some days I get home totally exhausted!)

I was happy to learn I lost 7! I went to water aerobics with my grandma (all older ladies in attendance) and afterwards I weighed myself on the doctor-type scale.( Those are more accurate than the 15 year old scale I have been using!) The scale said I had lost 3 more lbs than I had thought, and was the end of the day, AND I was fully dressed with shoes on, and wet hair. So who knows! But I am pretty happy with my progress. Zumba has motivated me to eat better, and if I indulge a bit, I add some more activity! I am just really loving it! I am back to where I was pre-pregnancy. I gained quite a bit from fertility treatments and being on bed rest. Now, I just need to get back to pre-Devin weight! :) 

I am thinking about trying a Zumba dvd ad well to add some variation. I want to try Zumba RIPPED.We will see!

1 comment:

Miranda-Jayne said...

Good job, hot momma! Keep it up! Are you back in Utah yet?