Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just like kids again!

This past week has been so much FUN! We have had quite a few adventures!!


Last week, we went to the Santa Barbara County Fair to see Clint Black. We went with my sister Samantha and her boyfriend, Steven. I ran into quite a few old friends and friends of the family, and enjoyed a great show with my man! We have never been to a concert together, and was so happy to be able to share one of my favorite pastimes with my hubs!  After the show we all headed to the ferris wheel, and for a meager $5 a person, we were able to ride! We got our own "cart" and had  great time. Who doesn't want to kiss the man of their dreams at the top of the world!? (Well, top of Santa Maria) We cruised down Broadway, hit up Taco Bell, and bumped Jason Aldean all the way home!







A few days later, we went to the Santa Barbara Zoo with the fam! It was Melissa's birthday, so we thought that it would be a fun activity for Carson and us "big kids". Carson loves birds, and adored the flamingos! He likes the monkey's a lot, too! The weather was hot and that makes a baby grumpy pants. He was done fairly quickly, so we headed to the Elephant Bar. There, Carson assaulted our waiter with a straw and  menu. He was a good sport. No charges will be pressed. ;)


Now for today, I spent the day with my Grandpa
and Nancy and Carson! Dev went golfing with Danny, but he joined up with us and went to Mi Amore. YUMO. Devins order was wrong so they had to fix it. Pet Peeve Alert!!!!!! I should do a series on pet peeves.


After we got home, here comes the "just like kids". We watched Red Riding Hood, which was uber creepy, FYI. My man and were prancing in the fog out front and decided to bang on the windows to scare Pam and Bobby. They were scared alright. I am quite the giggler so I had to hide in the neighbors bushes momentarily so that my fits of laughter bust us.This charade lasted about thirty minutes of us running, hiding, attacking. Haha! We got busted, but it took me back to high school and college and all the times was forced to stay in the car because I was too loud. My apologies. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I laughed reading this, not sure why it was so funny to me. I'm so glad you guys are having fun!!

A.D.C said...

haha thanks, Kaitlin. I wrote it in an ambien induced stupor!