Sunday, January 6, 2013

Starting it off right...

I am so grateful that one of my closest friends, Gena Patten, was able to take some amazing pictures of my family! This girl is so talented. I love her locations and use of light! I feel blessed to have these sweet moments documented for our family!

Right now you can see them at genasusan.com/blog or on my facebook! When the disk arrives I will post them on here!

Today we taught our new Sunday school class- the CTR 4's. They are so dang cute. I am friends with most of their parents, so I got to hear a lot of funny stories.

"Shhh, my mommy has a baby in her tummy but i'm not supposed to tell!"
"You can't kiss your mom on the mouth- that is disgusting!"
"We tease a lot in my house. My mommy and daddy tease me. I don't like it. It makes it so that I can't choose the right!"

Can't wait for new stories to tell with this cute bunch!

I even had the prompting to bear my testimony today in church. I just wanted to say how grateful I am for our trials, and gratitude to our savior for keeping the light at the end with in reach. We are so blessed!

I am off to bed to get back into my 5 am gym routine. Wish me luck.

Stay tuned for pics!

xo Alicia

No comments: