Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New year, new attempt!

So I had become pretty decent at blogging, butttttttt then....life happened?  I knew this before, but living life is better than writing about it!

Devin is graduating this year, Carson's 2 1/2, and Talan, born in June, just turned 6 months! We just returned from Christmas in California where we met Mason, my sister Samantha's babym who was just born!  We spent time in Bear Valley with my Aunt and family, then celebrated NYE at a hotel in St Gorge. We got there at 11:35, got the kids in pajamas and watched the ball drop. We and a group hug, group kiss, snuggles, shared some 7up pomegranate from the gas station across the street, and went to bed! Sounds lame, but it's a great memory! It was also my first NYE in Utah. Let's hope that means the best year yet! Last year was hard with the loss of my grandpa and Nancy, but Talan was born, and we had some fun times as a family, hopefully I can document some of those fun times this year!


No comments: