Sunday, October 26, 2014

Creating a Playroom

So I have sort of always had this resolution that when I owned my own home, there would be minimal white walls. We still have several, but I felt the playroom needed some color! We are on a SUPER tight budget right now. I went to Lowe's, hoping to do an accent wall and just buy a $10 quart of paint so I could stripe the boys bathroom and a wall in the playroom. It was my lucky day!
I love this color! It is a great aqua shade, perfect for boys, and hey. You cant beat the price!
I went home and got to work!

I even was able to do a fun accent wall. A laser level is genius. It makes stripes so simple! It took be about 5 hours, start to finish (prep work, assembly and decoration) to complete the space. it is a pretty large space, The second largest bedroom in the house!
I am pretty happy with it! Carson said, "Thank you my lovely mommy! It is so beautiful!"
That alone was worth it!
Pictures: Hobby Lobby
Storage: Target

No comments: