Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fun Fall Activities!

So I have come to the conclusion that I love fall. A lot! It is truly a great time of year! Here are some things that I love about Fall:

-The crisp air
-The colorful leaves everywhere, especially in the canyons!
- Fall/Winter Clothes. I love love love layers and sweaters and boots!
-Extra blankets on the bed
- Hot chocolate and red box movies are a must in our house
- Fall scented candles (pumkin spice!)
- Pumpkin cookies
-Utah's love for Halloween. There is so much to do! (Haunted Forest, Haunted Houses, Corn Mazes)
- The lights on the SLC temple go up
-Coming home and putting on PJ's and snuggly socks!
- Refreshing walks in the afternoon
-All the feelings that come with fall!
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY....
My birthday (Thanksgiving) and Christmas are JUST around the CORNER!

1 comment:

Sean & Carly said...

I didn't know you had a blog! WOOHOO! You are now on my list of people we love!