Friday, February 8, 2008

Apartment Hunting

Well, today Devin and I ventured out to look for potential places to live. We wanted to start now so that we were aware of our options. We looked at a few places, some scarier than others. There were 4 cop cars outside one area, and we opted not to check that place out again! :) Some other areas had us feeling uneasy, so we decided to check out out last option, where I thought it would be too expensive or impossible to find a vacancy. Boy, were we lucky! There was a 30+ waiting list for spring, and we'd be on the bottom. Right when I lost all hope, a lady said," actually, if you put a deposit down today, I can guarantee one on May 1st. I know of a contract that is up for sale!" We were thrilled! We checked out the apartment and it was PERFECT! We signed some papers, and I will move in May 1st;Devin will follow after the wedding! Its so nice to check things off our list!! :)

No comments: